Join our 2nd cohort, if you are eager to boost your professional competencies, entrepreneurial skills, and strengthen collaboration with food & agriculture eco-systems in your country and EU!
- Training based on highly interactive learning methods allows participants to understand the agrifood sector needs and demands relevant to their equipment and R&D infrastructure;
- Lectures offering insights on how to identify key technological assets and leverage research infrastructure for the use in commercially oriented activities, including contract R&D for the industry, joint R&D projects, specialized services or spinning off innovative companies.
- An opportunity to develop profession-related competencies;
- Dedicated support from leading experts in the agrifood research and innovation management;
- Participants do not pay tuition fee;
- Be awarded a professional training certificate.
The program is comprised of 8 days of online classes, workshops and mentoring sessions followed by several assignments spread across eight months and delivered by leading European experts in agrifood research and innovation management (EIT Food Partner), providing their expertise and experience in research infrastructures commercialisation and innovation management relevant to the contemporary agrifood system.
EIT Food RIS Research Infrastructure Network will be held online on 7, 21 April, 12, 26 May, 9 June, 29 September, and 20 October with a final session on 29 November 2022 (TBC).
Applications are open from 1st February till 15th March 2022.