This edition under the motto ‘The future of organic food’ taking place from 30 September-1 October 2021 online & live from Warsaw, Poland is organised by
IFOAM Organics Europe in collaboration with the Polish Chamber of Organic Food.
The 2021 edition of the Organic Food Conference is the go-to place particularly for organic food processors, retailers, traders, importers and control bodies, and will cover, among others:
– The European Green Deal and how to reach the 25% target of organic land by 2030;
– Expected changes in the new EU Organic Regulation;
– What packaging should look like for organic products; and
– An update on the ProOrg project
– Inspiring stories of organic successful business models in cooperation with FoodShift2030.
For more information, visit the website of the conference.